Sunday 1 January 2012

Sindi ... her achievements ... and our gratitude

Poor sindi has long arduous shifts these days ... and she has not the same freedoms that she used to have.

But she has graduated from her Gorean Academy *applause* and I am sure that she must feel pretty chuffed (as are Evie and myself over that).

So it was with great pleasure that I comforted her at the end of a long shift ...


I also want to take this post to thank sindi for the castle she built us (Evie and I, but really the family overall) on Yangpa, and the very tasteful way that she has decorated it with furnishings ... and lovely nooks for the solitude of reading ...


 ... lovely artworks ....


.... (did I mention that, as part of her graduation, sindi was to be auctioned? well the auction took place and sindi was pleased with the honour bestowed on her, but I do hope this does not disturb her relationship with Evie) ... 


... and created a wonderful home that Evie and I are very very grateful for ...


I hope that everyone in the family appreciates sindi's work around the castle, and roberta's work in the surrounding gardens :-)

No comments: