Sunday 1 January 2012

Christmas

Because I worked up to the last minute before Christmas I had had little time to prepare, so I was up
early on my Christmas day so as to prepare our village dance hall for Christmas celebrations, and as each member of the family logged in on their Christmas Eve I invited them around for dances and snogging under the mistletoe ...

We started with Amanda and myself ... and roberta with sindi


then julie arrived (sweet girl) ...


and so I danced and cuddled julie while Amanda chatted away with us all ...


In addition to the always present intan dance heart (which is also loaded with kisses, hugs and cuddles) I had erected the XXX-mas tree :) with its presents, lights, candles, and rug for intimate cuddling ...
 

Which sindi did with julie while Amanda and I enjoyed our own tete a tete ...


And then Evie arrived from Andalusia it seems (rather than the North Pole) ...


And soon (too soon) the sun was rising (and the snow flakes falling) and everyone needed to go to bed (except little old me !!) ...

No comments: