Monday 2 January 2012

Fashion Parade ... on tour

Just to remind you :-0 ... we left "yesterday's" fashion parade celebrating this dress ...


hmmm ... am an angel ?
or a raptor :-)

This next outfit was frustrating ... it had one of those ever so tiny but essential panels that sits on the mons across the tops of one's thighs ... really quite useless (doesn't even disguise any inner thigh wibble, if one were to have that in SL, lol) ... but was particularly annoying was that it was the colour of gray !! and matched the leg warmers, and not the outfit !!!! but I got tricky :-) and editted the offending prim and gave it some light and transparency ;-)


It does however now glow in the dark and call people's attentions to my mons ... which was *NOT* the desired effect ;-) seriously !!!

Unfortunately circumstances conspired against my trial run of this outfit on the ski slopes of Wolf Mountain :-( ahhh well, perhaps next year's snow season ?
 
I then went from Wolf Mountain to Ozland to do some more unpacking ...


(Gen lends me some expert opinion)

... and some accessorization ...


... scarves can be tricky and I did feel like I was choking !  One nice thing about these Divalicious outfits is they come with a variety of bangles (but no baubles and beads *lol*) and by the end of some of these sessions I was wearing multiple layers of bangles.

Then I tried a hat, now hats are even worse than scarves and belts when it comes to getting them to look and sit right; so after much editing this was the effect ...


No I don't think so :-)

Now this was a much nicer ensemble ...


... with quite an accumulation of bangles; lucky I stayed in doors and did not go sailing around Ozland NW, because if I had, and if I had fallen overboard, I surely would have drowned !!!

I then tried on this outfit, called Audrey, with its lovely pearls, and which I then wore to Elegance for a dance with Amanda (yes, you are right, I blogged that dance and this outfit some days ago) and then for the famous line dance at the Wet Kitty or Kittens ...


No comments: