Monday 2 January 2012

Fashion Parade ... returns to Yangpa

And so after the night of debauchery (sorry I meant to say fun and frolics) at the Wet Kitty I returned to Yangpa, but not the Castle, but rather roberta's bat cave *vbg* to use it's waterfall as a nice backdrop of unpacking and changing ...


So we started with the Kiss outfit which came in a variety of colours ... so I tried green in case I ran into ellie again ...


... but it was way to skimpy (especially for ellie !!) but not even boots helped ...


And so I tried various combinations ...


... but all in all they just did not work, and so I was changing into this outfit when *poof* there was roberta :-))


which was lovely and lucky seeing as this quite a Mistressy outfit, and so I wore it out with roberta and Amanda for one of the last adventures of 2011 ... but I will post about those as part of the wrap up of 2011 :-)

Net net, that outfit is going to be a popular one in the year ahead, it is called "Envy" and yes well may you drool ;-)

So I returned, from those adventures, to one of roberta's Yangpa cottages for the final outfits of this collection ...


... I liked this one ... quite demure by my standards, but not as special as "Audrey".

I then did some more accessories ... another set of little red booties :-)


And some black boots ...


... but I preferred the ones that came with "Envy".

And then finally, the last (I think, I now have a nagging feeling there is one more that I have not trialed) outfit ...


... which I simply love ...


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well the one I love was not there.
Also known als the no clothes option.
/me giggles