Wednesday 20 July 2016

... interesting thoughts ...

Last weekend I rewarded roberta with a "sub's five minutes" ... which last more like fifty-five minutes

she deserves to be spanked :) ... (a) exceeding allowed time limit, and (b) doing an RLV force strip on me resulting in revert to a standard avatar look !

However it did start me on a pensive journey of restoring step by step my saved outfits and associated appearances ...

And sharing the experience with a new friend ... which is interesting as we jointly "scrolled" through time :)

However the process has made me very pensive ... and as we all know I am a dominant :)) however there are times when I do need some TLC ... and this week is one of those

remembering ...


sharing ...


thinking ...


and in spending so much time in a deep pool of thoughts I missed jade popping on and off again

*sigh* the trials and tribulations of a Mistress *smiles ruefully*


No comments: