Monday 6 November 2017

And yet another year passes

I am horrified that I have become a recluse in the blog-o-sphere and to some extent inside Second Life as well.

The alternate universe that funds my second life has become very busy ... and the body that inhabits it has had aches, pains, sniffles, coughs, and chronic headaches but nothing serious 😍

My SL loves are hanging in there with me 'though I fear I try their patiences at times ...

And I do still occasionally shop ... but no building has been taking place ... not for yonks !


I will have you know that I am not shallow and flighty ... I do read the store's catalogues !


Or perhaps this is a copy of The Story of O .... hmmm ?

Oh goodness ... this prose is making me feel quite hot ... I better changes !


I'll have you know that I am both a good Mistress and Lady and a good girl ... no shenanigans please


hmmm ... even virginal ... or at least bridal ... 😍😍😍😍

And here are some more - some these above and below are purchases ... some a group gifts / specials ... there is even a lucky chair or maybe two ... and one demo that I do like and will ultimately buy !









No comments: