Friday 30 December 2011

Prometheus trailers and teasers ?

With eternal thanks to Jimmy Wales (please donate):

In Greek mythology, Prometheus (Ancient Greek: Προμηθεύς, "Forethinker") is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of mankind, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.

But that is not what this post is about, nor is it about James Cameron's teaser campaign (but I am hoping to lure some searchers to my sticky blog).

What this is about is posting two teasers about what I shall be posting as my finales for this year (can one have more than one finale ?  well I don't care ! I say I can :D )

So here they are ... first my Christmas gift to the girls:



*grins* can you guess ?

And then ... a wonderful New Year's Eve's Eve that we just had ... well actually given how late it was, it was almost everyone's New Year's Eve


Can you name us from left to right ?

Hmmmmmmm ;-))

No comments: