Saturday 19 November 2011

two lovely days

I spent two lovely days this weekend

Saturday started with a shopping splurge ... the girls had to drag me away :-) ... and then we went dancing although I missed capturing roberta in my arms .. sorry *kusjes* ... here is evie and me in our new outfits


Then on Sunday I paid my tiers on Ozland (overdue again, I am so sorry Llola) ... and then I went home to the castle in Yangpa to be with sindi, and slowly evie logged on and joined, and was then followed by roberta ... and so we all snuggled up on the couch and talked, and talked, and talked, and had a simply wonderful time



After roberta fell asleep in my arms (after evie had warmed up my lap like the good kitty-kat she is!) we moved across the room and started talking about whether we should place the castle on the ground rather than having it floating in the sky ...



... and so in the end I agreed to start re-arranging Yangpa to accommodate the castle

And on another matter ... I must go and give Llola the world's biggest hug ... simply for caring and trying so hard for so long ... XOXOX

No comments: