Saturday 26 November 2011

Dancing :)

Dancing to live music is one of the best things about SL ... actually RL as well ... but it is so much easier to get to SL gigs, less expensive, AND YOU DON'T GET DROWNED ...

So I began today's visit by catching up with roberta who wanted to show me all the new beautification of Yangpa that she had done ... so I said yes she could, but she had to do it naked :-)


Thank you darling for making our family's home so lovely

Then effie and sindi arrived, and we all went dancing ... I had received an invite to NAUGHTY'S on the old Tir channel for a favourite outfit competition, so naturally I asked if birthday suits were eligible and I was told "of course (lol)" ... and so I took roberta (naked) and effie took sindi (naked) 


we had a good time dancing and playing the SPLODER
been too long since I did something as silly as that :-)


But then roberta and sindi were tired (poor sindi had been on two 13 hour shifts .... poor lamb) and effie and I were going to follow when I got an invite to a Khiron concert (look her up on Youtube) and so we just had to go and listen to all those favourite oldies that are weepies :)



this is a lovely place - called ELEGANCE - look it up
(yes, I know, my short skirt is hardly elegant ! but it was better than the skin tight leather jeans !!)

No comments: