Saturday 4 June 2011

♥ Sun Rise ♥

The sun has risen over the islands of Ozland (should it be Ozocean ? or Ozone :D ? or even Oceania ?), any way I digress (as usual) ...
So I removed our beloved's Sunset, Sunrise house ... as She would want us to focus on the future
And when the earthquakes were over we set about building our Holiday Home :D
Here are the pictures of what it (currently, as I have been known to change my mind) looks like
  • kissing roberta on top of the lighthouse
  • looking for beach furniture at beachcombers with roberta
  • taking a cruise with sindi and roberta around the islands of Ozland 
  • and leaving the girls
Sadly the sleepy head known as evie missed out on this afternoon's fun

Enjoy :))
~X~O~X~O~X~





S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G


a special tender moment



cruising ....


still some islands available for any interested readers :))




hmmm someone decided to get a tan



someone else already has a tan !


and then it was time to say goodbye ...

No comments: