Friday 25 February 2011

A disaster becomes a delight

I was dancing with roberta and chatting with eefje when suddenly my laptop ran out of disk space !
Everything froze ...
::
::
::
BIG DRAMA
::
::
eventually I made it back to find eefje there, and shortly after she received my apologetic IM roberta came back too

But it was now late, and eefje fell asleep at the keyboard ... so naturally I took roberta somewhere naughty :)

And afterwards eefje came back and we had a lovely time with someone whose name I barely dear to whisper "... ......." :))

So dear readers ... here are today's pictures

First roberta and I went looking for somewhere to dance ... and I found this empty dance place with a lovely setting, so we sat down and chatted away about when we first met, where it was, who spoke first, and who introduced us to one another



It was one of the lovely moments . . . . . .

Then we TPed to another SIM that was totally crowded, and it took for ages for things to rezz, and of course as they rezzed they filled up my disk and then .... DRAMA TIME ....

So no pictures ... sorry :(

When I came back, as I said we all 3 met, but then eefje fell asleep, and so I took roberta to the Keyhole club.

At the entrance we kissed while I read the rules


I then threw roberta to the ground ...


did I mention she was naked ?

then I stepped back exposing her to the mall traffic around us ...


then I discussed with her which pose I should leave her in . . . .


the water sports pose reminded me of one of my first loves in SL ...


but we decided the pose in the middle of the top row had the most exposure to it ...


So I then took roberta upstairs to one of the public bedrooms, and bent her backwards so she was on display so people passing by the open window could see what delights were inside ...


I then massaged her so she was very tender


... and kissed her so she was very wet ...

And of course we very quickly had company :)


so I explained to the lovely young man that he could not touch my princess ...


... but he could ejaculate over her boobies while I encouraged him ...


... it ... did ... not ... take ... much ... encouraging ... before ... he ... came in a big rush ... and again a second time :D

So by then roberta needed a good scrubbing :)


... and by which time eefje had woekn up again, so she joined us ...


so while eefje was the sleep out of her eyes, arms and legs:


I scrubbed roberta's back clean :)


isn't she pretty :)

and then it was time for her to go to bed ...


... and it was at that time eefje and I had a surprise visitor ...

... but shhhhhhh ...

... it is a secret ...











/me giggles

No comments: