Tuesday 28 December 2010

Presents and Conversations

Today was a little strange - evie was absent from CET 7:00pm until 1:30am by which time she was half-asleep.



However I had a nice time earlier with roberta, we went shopping in the outfit that joanna had picked yesterday:


I spotted just the thing for roberta, and so we bought it, and she changed there and then:


Love those nips !! So I bought a copy for myself and we went dancing:


The dress allowed us to show off roberta's assets to the entire dance floor :))


*wink*




Later I came back to SL looking for evie, but still to no avail.

However I sat quietly in a beautiful corner and quietly IMed with someone :) and had an email conversation with someone else :)) which was as lovely as shopping and dancing ... you know who you are and that I love you dearly ♡♥♡





Still later, much later as I have already indicated, I saw evie log in so I came back to SL, and went to a lovely spot to give her a kiss:


Before she *poofed* out of my arms and went off to zleeeeeeeeeeeeep:


Good night everyone ... from the sunny semi-tropics ☺

No comments: