Wednesday 29 December 2010

Playing Catch-up

well not actually "playing" but achieving :-)

FINALLY managed to spend some time with evie.

Took three goes to achieve (my "bad", RL was intruding into my "me-time", sorry I mean our "us-time).

So first encounter was back where we lasted *poofed* together:


Second encounter was beneath the moon and stars of Yangpa:


We were joined by roberta but I *poofed* and by the time I returned she had gone to bed.

So the third encounter was with evie alone, and was longer and quite lovely:


After which I tried out a new outfit and visited The Cellar:


But the hair did not quite go, so later when ellie joined me I made a slight adjustment and we went off to buy her a Chrissie present for her little cottage:


Also had IMs with a good friend from whom I had not heard in a long time :)

After which I finally *poofed* after my biggest day in SL since I don't know when!

No comments: