Monday 7 September 2009

>> fast forward :-)

After a burst of posts I slipped ... sorry !
So here is a summary of the past couple of days ...

My Sunday

A busy day, that started off slow ... here I am searching Ozland low and high for evie ...


Then I started exploring for new places, and found one for ellie :-)

I then caught up there with linda for a quick hug ...


... and evie for a cuddle ...


... and then roberta too ...


And then roberta and I went swimming ...


... with the elephants and the camels ...


... the elephants did not seem to mind that we were naked :-)


Later on Evie was very naughty - she lured me out with promises of shopping ...


... at the Dark Den

Then she and roberta captured and stripped me !


Then they auctioned me amongst themselves !!


And then the winner abused me !!!


I thought I was a good mistress !
Why did my girls revolt ?

Awwwww now they are comforting me ... I think I shall forgive them :-))


My Monday

On Sunday (yes, I can read my own titles) I had caught (*grins*) up with danielle to dress us both ...


... for a dance ...


... but within minutes of us landing on the dance floor she crashed :-(((

But on Monday night I managed to grab a little dance time with my lovely rose, my danielle ...


... before kissing her to sleep :-)


My Tuesday morning

We gathered to celebrated Tasja's rezzday: roberta, evie, Liz, tasja, and myself
So many presents !!!
Poor amanda missed out - she has been "kidnapped" by her RL duties
We all miss her already


And then just after Tasja and Liz left to go to sleep ... Elaine logged on !
So we had hugs and a quick chat before she went to work ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The presents, as well as the celebrationidea were all mine Olivia *smiles*

Olivia said...

Really ! Oh dear :(
Sorry for the misunderstanding then :)

Probably why my amanda & balloon smuggling joke flopped ...

So thank you, noted, and blog updated :)