Friday 25 September 2009

... evie ...

Normally evie and I just and talk about all sorts of things
(for example today it was about what an internet backwater I am in at the moment)

But then out of the blue I got this *flash* from one of my favourite places ...

TODAY THE ROSE THEATRE IS PROUD TO HOST THE AWARD CEREMONY FOR THE MUSIC HALL OF FAME ARTIST OF THE MONTH. THIS MONTH THE TITLE WAS WON BY ELVERA LERNER, THE BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE ENGLISH SOPRANO, SO PLEASE COME AND SHARE THE CEREMONY WITH US. AFTER THE PRESENTATIONS SHE WILL SING FOR US ALL. WE BEGIN AT 3PM IN THE ROSE OPERA HOUSE, SEE YOU THERE.

... and so I said "let's go"

At first I was confused (I should read the BIG print more carefully)
I went to the ballroom and we started dancing waiting for the start of the award ceremony

But then an announcement was made asking us to be seated
So we sat down at a table surrounded by .... hardly any one


At least evie was more awake than I was and she pointed out
that the crowd was next door in the opera house,
and so we squeezed into the front row at the last minute
just before they started the ceremony

someone forgot her formal attire !

And we sat and waited ... in silence ... until I realised they
were not using voice and that the award ceremony was happening
in the chat log


After she was presented her award ...


... well, yes, I agree part of it does look like a bit like a um er gold buzzing thingy


... we got down to the serious business of listening to her lovely voice ...


... in between crashes and reappearances (the sim was full to overflowing) and other people having similar problems and ending up on top of poor evie ...


... we listened to lovely golden oldies ...

catching a falling star ... or was it a moonbeam ?

... and said my good nights to my lovely evie ('cause she was tired) and I stayed to the end of the performance


Now I just need to catch someone *smiles* so I came make a ... danielle ... entry about us

No comments: