Sunday 20 September 2009

... Deputy Sheriff ...

With Arwin going away for a couple of RL days (we hope no more than this!), she asked me to patrol Ozland in her absence ...

So here I am reporting for duty after my own weekend "off duty" (I may post an RL picture later !)


And now I realise last week's prisoner, (someone I found wandering around the public places of Ozland in the nude - a direct violation of the Ozland residents' covenant), has escaped !!!


How did she wriggle out of these shackles ?


Luckily this infamous criminal turned up before I had to call for bloodhounds.


But then !
To my shock !!
To my horror !!!

This desperate criminal assault a police officer !
Me !!
Deputy Sheriff Olivia von Paderborn !!!


Here she is attacking my breasts :-)
And in semi-public too :-))
That girl has no shame :-)))


I even had to call for the deputy-deputy-sheriff to restrain the wanton brazen hussy ;-)


I will hand her back to emma, her partner, and insist they stay locked up together in their bedroom for the entire month of October !

No comments: