Sunday 8 February 2009

Watershed

This weekend has marked another turning point in my life ...

On Friday with sadness I decided that my hopes for a greater relationship between myself and my great muse were not to be.

After two years of hoping, waiting, hoping, waiting, and hoping in vain I decided to step away from my past and look to a new future ...


Then on Saturday evening to my great surprise and greater enjoyment I received the greatest of gifts from Mistress Annemarie.

She who has already given me so much ... I love her dearly.


Last night was something incredible.
She gave me the great gift of making me the Secondary Owner of her Eefje.


We had a nice time celebrating this event by teasing eefje, although sadly Mistress' internet was playing up.


Afterwards we had a lovely 3some hug ...


Eefje and I then spent time updating our profiles and picks to mark this wonderful occasion.

Today I met with emma and eefje and we toasted one another, our family, and our lovely Annemarie.


What amazingly good fortune ... one door closes and another opens ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Returning home from my holiday, catching up i read some wonderfull news.
I am very happy, not only for my Eva, but especially for You my Miss O.
I love You!

Annemie said...

I know that this will be wonderful for all involved and without a doubt another happy chapter to a wonderful journey.